plants on blogs

i have been pumping up the plant volume in my home recently, thats right - the plant lady gets even planty-er. while on my mission to plant up the joint, i have been yet again inspired by the lovely bloggers that share my passion for potted treasures. as always check out the links below. so many great blogs to discover.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

via wide-eyed-tree, ratzer, prateleira-de-baixo, mieke willems, compai blog and d*s.

11 comments:

  1. oh, what a surprise! :)
    The bathroom picture is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that illustration! i wanna see your new planty finds, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bath!! So easy to irrigate!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo, I like your website. your contents is very good. I want to share all information about Dealta bathroom faucets and all.you can get information about: bath fitters, bathfitters, faucets direct, home decor catalogs, modular home prices, water softener reviews, and more. all information is free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to know the actual link for the bathroom...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible bathroom. Love the lushness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that string of pearls in your bathroom? Does the humidity affect it? I'd want one in my bathroom but I'm not sure about the indirect light and humidity. Please advise. Thanks

    I guess...succulents in the bathroom in general? I've found string of bananas in my area but not string of pearls

    ReplyDelete